Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Product: Omen By Hp Desktop Pc 880-P1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
hi my motherboard is a hp 8437 i have a  16gb ram a GE force 1060 3GB and a intel core i5-8400 what is the best graphics card i can get that will work with this PC? will a rtx 2060 ti work with this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@lofty505

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

The Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 should work with the HP Omen 880

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@lofty505

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

The Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 should work with the HP Omen 880

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

@KrazyToad

i hope you dont mind me asking but will the gtx 1660 ti work with this computer

HP Recommended

@lofty505

It will work since the PC already has a high configuration which can support the Graphics card

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

@KrazyToad

thank you 

HP Recommended

Drop us a message anytime you need help

Thank you ☺️

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.