Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion ?
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.  I have been trying to access the BIOs on my dektop to check or enable Visualization.  I have tried through settings,  (the UEIF button is there).  I press restart and end up with HP Utility setup.  I try by the F2 button and end up in the same place.  I sometimes end up with a blue square with the opportunity to press F10 which I believe should take me to the BIOs control but it takes me to utility set up.  The utility set up allows me to enable/disable the power to BIOs but not much else.  Where am I going wrong please.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Press and hold the power button for 4 seconds until the computer shuts down.

Wait 5 seconds and press the power button once to start up the computer, then immediately begin pressing the ESC button on the keyboard once every second.

*Just a community member, not an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hi GO.  Thanks for the reply.  This sequence gets me straight to the H10 option but this, I'm afraid, again takes me to HP configuration not the BIOs utility.  H10 is taking me to the wrong place.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.