Did you mean: 
Alyssa211
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

BIOS RECOVERY

HP Recommended
HP Pavillion 24 All-in-one PC

Hello, When I turn my desktop on it is saying the BIOS recovery files cannot be found or the files are corrupted. Using another computer and a USB Flashdrive download the latest bIOS file from the HP website and create a recovery drive for the pc that needs recovery. 

When I enter my product name of my computer it is showing me no bios recovery files. I need help being able to get my computer to work! 

1 REPLY 1
itsmyname
Level 4
104 102 3 9
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Every HP computer has a unique "Service Tag", usually on a sticker on the computer's case, or, for a laptop, maybe visible only after removing the battery.  What is your Service Tag? 

Is your search limited to "Windows 10", or have you expanded your search to include "Windows 7" or "Windows 8" ?  Sometimes, the collection of BIOS files is linked to a specific Operating System, instead of the one that is running on your "other" computer.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation