Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 23-b030 All-in-One Desktop PC

Can anyone provide me with the latest bios available for a Pavilion 23-B-030.  The update assistant can't find any drivers for me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, @gbentley 

You can find the last BIOS update HP released for your PC from this reputable 3rd party website.

HP Pavilion 23-b030 All-in-One drivers (driverscollection.com)

I recommend that you only update the BIOS if you are running a supported operating system..

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

HI

SORRY BUT

4-Oct-2012

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-23-b000-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/5295897/model/...

dead

https://support.hp.com/us-en/retired-products

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi, @gbentley 

You can find the last BIOS update HP released for your PC from this reputable 3rd party website.

HP Pavilion 23-b030 All-in-One drivers (driverscollection.com)

I recommend that you only update the BIOS if you are running a supported operating system..

HP Recommended

Paul- Thank you so much for responding.  Found the update I needed.

I really appreciate your assistance!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

@gbentley wrote:

Paul- Thank you so much for responding.  Found the update I needed.

I really appreciate your assistance!

I could have told you the same thing, @gbentley 
however, we are never safe from a problem, especially from a bios update, and no guarantee from a third party site!
and since you do not indicate the why, it is sometimes desirable not to touch anything

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Prometheus:  You definitely have a point.  I should have provided more information.  I was very frustrated to see that HP had removed all driver updates for the 23 B030 all in one.  It is an older computer - but still very capable of supporting Windows 10 and had done so for some time.

The long story is that a Windows security update would not successfully install.  I tried multiple times and it kept failing.  I researched on the web and tried multiple suggestions with no success.  Many people are experiencing the same failure on various types and brands of computers.  I saw one suggestion to check for a bios update because the failure could be UEFI related.

After trying to find the bios update on HP - I turned to this forum to ask the question.  And installing the bios update allowed the Windows security update to install.

So - you make a valid point but HP is the real problem.  Driver updates should be available for a longer time-frame.

Cheers!

HP Recommended

You're welcome @gbentley 
I always prefer to know the reason, before give a bios update if there is ..
I have seen so many people end up with a more usable computer, following a failed update, that I prefer to warn, before it is too late!
but I admit to having answered rather quickly, because I did not have time to develop everything here
The problem of duration, for product support pages, and a big problem for what tries to help here, too, sometimes you can't find anything
so to try to find a solution, it becomes complicated
But you have to understand that it's a decision to be made, I think, because you have to have space, and servers, it must have a hell of a cost..
The most logical choice, therefore, will be to make room, rather than adding even more hardware
But I think the user should be warned
personally, I have already recovered some documents and drivers for my old computer, which is coming to the end of support!
But if we don't know it, one day we realize that nothing
I had a PAckard bell computer and one day I had the same surprise, they had removed everything!!

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.