Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming - TG01-0023w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I turned off my pc to early when I was updating my bios and I turned my pc back on its starts to beep the pc is on it shows the LED but it says it automatic recovering in a few seconds then it restarts i guess than it shows recovery files can not be found I did the use thing and it’s not working for me can somebody help it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Once the media is created on the USB drive. 

Below are the steps that will help you boot into the BIOS utility setup:

• Turn on the computer and immediately press the f10 key repeatedly, about once every second, until the BIOS Setup Utility opens.
  • Turn on the computer and immediately press the esc key repeatedly, about once every second, until the Startup Menu opens. Press f10 to open the BIOS Setup Utility.

To navigate the BIOS Setup Utility, select menu screens by pressing the left or right arrow keys. Use the up or down arrow keys to move through the list of items on the menu screen. Press the enter key to select an item and open a submenu. Then use the left and right arrow keys to modify the settings. Press the f10 key to save the changes and exit from a submenu, or press the esc key to exit from a submenu without saving the changes.

For more information, you may follow the steps in the same link shared above from What should I do if the USB device is not included in the list of boot devices.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping.  

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi @Marcevion 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. Thanks for bringing this to our notice.

I see that you are facing BIOS update-related issues on your system. Do not worry, we are here to fix it.

Please Are you able to boot into Windows?

Please use a 32GB USB and perform recovery and let me know the outcome. You may follow the steps here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_4511095-4511141-16 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

I can’t find Product ID I put in serial number and the product number neither are working I just wanna play games again without my dad having to buy another Pc for me

HP Recommended

504A8D2B-1E83-451C-8CBB-C6107BF5EB13.jpeg

HP Recommended

So I figured it out downloaded it to the pc MY pc Hp pallvio. TG01-0023w I plug it in and keep pressing escape but it not working what buttons do I press for my pc

HP Recommended

Could you try connecting an external monitor and check if the issue persists?

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

did that didn’t work my pc bios is corrupted I think and I don’t know how to fix that and the hp recovery options aren’t working

HP Recommended

Once the media is created on the USB drive. 

Below are the steps that will help you boot into the BIOS utility setup:

• Turn on the computer and immediately press the f10 key repeatedly, about once every second, until the BIOS Setup Utility opens.
  • Turn on the computer and immediately press the esc key repeatedly, about once every second, until the Startup Menu opens. Press f10 to open the BIOS Setup Utility.

To navigate the BIOS Setup Utility, select menu screens by pressing the left or right arrow keys. Use the up or down arrow keys to move through the list of items on the menu screen. Press the enter key to select an item and open a submenu. Then use the left and right arrow keys to modify the settings. Press the f10 key to save the changes and exit from a submenu, or press the esc key to exit from a submenu without saving the changes.

For more information, you may follow the steps in the same link shared above from What should I do if the USB device is not included in the list of boot devices.

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.