Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you are having hardware issues with your computer, please, Click here for more information.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

HP 18 all in one >>checking media presence........ >>no media present .... After face this error pc hung up keyboard not working

Serial No:- [personal info removed]

Product No:-e9v22aa#acj

Model No:-185017in

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @csd4,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd like to help!

Is there anything else to the message like a "PXE" error? This normally comes up when it's set to boot from a network or media. Boot into BIOS/UEFI Setup to check the Boot order Priority. For a UEFI install first priority should only be Windows Boot Manager, for the older Legacy BIOS the Windows Hard drive should be set first. To check which mode Windows is installed in, type System Information in the Task Bar Search box, open SysInfo and look for BIOS Mode.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hi @csd4,

Hope I was able to fix the issue. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us. 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers and did reply to you!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hi @csd4,

As we did not hear from you, I'll be closing this case for now. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us. 

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.