Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY All-in-One - 32-a0035
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Computer gave me a blue screen and I have been retrying to install the operating system from scratch. But when I try to boot via USB to start the installation it ends up giving me a blue screen every time I try differently and I can't install the operating system.

Does anyone know if I need to have any special HP software to be able to reinstall? or where I can find the media with the factory recovery.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

When I entered the product number for the model you posted at the link below...3UQ95AA#ABA

HP ENVY All-in-One - 32-a0035 Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

...I get this...

Paul_Tikkanen_0-1650831537303.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi:

The only suggestion I can offer would be to use the HP cloud recovery tool to create a bootable USB recovery drive that will reinstall W10, the drivers and the software that originally came with your PC.

Here is an info link for how to use the utility.  You will need to have access to another PC running W7 64 bit or newer and a 32 GB USB recovery drive to create the recovery media with.

Equipos HP de uso personal - Uso de la herramienta de recuperación de HP en la nube en Windows 11 y ...

HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your time and response. Check if my PC model was available in HP Cloud Recovery and apparently not. Is there another way to get it?

I have an Original Windows 10 Pro and I can't install, when the process of loading the files is going to start, it always gives me a Blue screen with different errors.

I have already changed assuming that it was a Hardware failure the Hard Drive, the RAM Memory, the Motherboard and I continue with the same failure.

Riky1_0-1650831337619.png

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

When I entered the product number for the model you posted at the link below...3UQ95AA#ABA

HP ENVY All-in-One - 32-a0035 Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

...I get this...

Paul_Tikkanen_0-1650831537303.png

HP Recommended

Thanks for your time and help. In fact, I found the product in HP Cloud Recovery as you indicated. I created the corresponding Bootable USB but it keeps giving me the blue screen when trying to boot with the USB Pen Drive.

The Bios System Log loads an error 0023 every time I try

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Sorry that you still get the blue screen error even with the HP recovery media.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what the problem could be.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your time and dedication. Do you think this could be a CPU failure, it is the only component that I have not changed.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, I don't know what the problem could possibly be.

If the processor was bad, the PC would not boot up at all and would probably emit a beep pattern.

You may want to run the hardware diagnostics (F2) in the BIOS and see what it reports.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.