Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Compaq 203996-001

Yo Hello,

Mainboard: HP Compaq 203966-001 PGA370 PIII System Board Deskpro EX

CPU: Intel Celeron 1300 Box Tualatin CPU CELERON 1300MHz Sock. 370

RAM: 512MB 2x 256MB Nanya Compliant PC133U-333-542 SDRAM 133MHz CL3 168-Pin 

Harddrive: Seagate 3,5 Inch 160 GB

Graphics & Sound: Onboard ?

i didnt found a Mainboard Datasheet. The CPU Fan works, the Fan on the PSU works, the Hardrive seems to work, What Causes the problem that my Monitor dont gets a Video Signal? Is the CPU too big in Power @ 1300MHZ or the Harddrive with his 160GB ? The Mainboard gives a straight green Signal w/o blink or flashing.  Every part was buyed in good condition. My Goal is to install Windows 95 on the HD

The Pictures from the Mainboard and the Screen  click link 

thank u for supportin me with Tipps and maybe a working Solution

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@FerhatPC 

You said every part was bought -- so you built this yourself?

If that is the case, we can't help because we don't provide support for self-built PCs, only those built by HP at their factories.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.