Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Phoenix Envy h9-1420ed
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Is there any TPM support for the HP Phoenix Envy h9-1420ed?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@MarcoHerrera -- try this:

1. hold-down the Windows key (bottom left of your keyboard)
  2. tap the "R" key
  3. release the Window key
  4. type TPM and press Enter.
  5. What do you see, such as "no TPM", or "TPM 1.1", or "TPM 2.0" ?

?

HP Recommended

Hi, @itsmyname , @MarcoHerrera 

You left out the .msc in the command line...

S/B: type TPM.msc and press Enter.

Then you will get a window that looks like this...as you can see the TPM version in the PC I am using to reply to this post is Version 1.2.

Paul_Tikkanen_0-1633476703271.png

HP Recommended

@Paul_Tikkanen -- for me, I do not need to add the ".msc" suffix:

Capture.JPG

Hmm. YMMV.

HP Recommended

When I press the Windows + R key, I get this window...the run box, not the command prompt box.

Paul_Tikkanen_0-1633524393536.png

When I enter TPM in the Run box, I get this...

Paul_Tikkanen_1-1633524447745.png

When I enter TPM.msc, I get this...

Paul_Tikkanen_2-1633524511079.png

HP Recommended

hi

i have the same type

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-hpe-h9-1200-phoenix-desktop-pc-series/5258492/model...

so ,no

and of memory, no compatible processor either if it is for windows 11, as regards my computer (same motherboard)

otherwise, same as @Paul_Tikkanen 
to arrive at  @itsmyname  the first solution, a step is missing, since we show here, the CMD console
windows R key, type CMD, and tpm in the command window, indeed
where as @Paul_Tikkanen   indicates  windows R , type TPM.msc to get the information

it seems to make more sense

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.