Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-30-2022 09:47 AM
HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-0150xt CTO
About every 3rd or 4th startup, I get a blue error screen. "A fatal error occurred processing the restoration data. File:\hiberfil.sys Error Code:0xc0000719" When I shut the system down and restart, it seems to startup normally. I am afraid that at some point it will not start. Can anyone help?
01-02-2023 12:12 PM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing blue screen issues with your HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-0150xt CTO.
I suggest that you follow the steps listed below:
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Remove the computer from any port replicator or docking station.
3. Disconnect all external connected peripheral devices such as USB storage devices, external displays, and printers.
4. Unplug the AC adapter from the computer.
5. Remove the battery from the battery compartment (if the battery is removable).
6. Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to drain any residual electrical charge from the capacitors that protect the memory.
7. Insert the battery, and plug the AC adapter back into the notebook. Do not connect any peripheral devices.
8. Press the power button to turn on the computer.
9. If a startup menu opens, use the arrow keys to select Start Windows Normally, then press the Enter key.
You may also refer to this document.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community