Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 23 all in one.
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
HP Envy 23 all in one C030. Blank Screen, Light Power on, Fan running. After I opened legacy boot and my cat kicked power cord. Help me plz.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi there @ZiECloNE,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  I understand that you are no longer able to start your computer after a "pet event".  I am happy to assist you with this.

Be sure to check all of your connections, the power cord, the power adapter, and maybe try a different power outlet, and a direct wall connection.  If there is no change then try following: HP Desktop PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10,8)

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi there @ZiECloNE,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  I understand that you are no longer able to start your computer after a "pet event".  I am happy to assist you with this.

Be sure to check all of your connections, the power cord, the power adapter, and maybe try a different power outlet, and a direct wall connection.  If there is no change then try following: HP Desktop PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10,8)

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended
I did but my computer still blank screen while power light on.
HP Recommended

Did you follow the steps in that document for a blank display? I am just verifying whether you are good or still having some trouble.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Yes I did but I can't because my computer stuck in the blank screen fan running power light on. It still same
HP Recommended

OK, if you tried the steps that document would have pointed you to for an All-in-One, meaning this one: HP and Compaq All-in-One and HP TouchSmart Desktop PCs - Screen is Blank after Starting the Computer, and there was still no change the only option would be to use that link in the page to contact HP, It is to create a case and contract HP Phone support. It will likely need to be serviced.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

I solved it.The problems from ram.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.