I am trying to repair and backup pictures from my Touchsmart all in one pc. It did have a browser redirect virus that I wanted to remediate but I can't get past the backup. In Recovery Manager I am getting the error: "There is currently not enough space available on the system partition for temporary storage during data compression. You must free up some space on the system partition to continue with the task"
1. I have run a system check with the HP utility and everything says it is ok but when I try to reboot I am getting a blue screen with a stop error --> STOP 0x000000F4
2. I can run a system reset but would like to back up pics I don't want to lose.
3. I am pretty sure it has malware on it as well.
4. Found out the DVD drive is not working so I will be replacing that too.
5. I Have changed the boot order to boot from USB if that needs to happen.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".