Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Thanks mate  :generic:

I'll give the other method a go and see what happens, and defintley back my files up. If i still can't get it to work, I'll defintley take it to the repair shop tomorrow :generic: I'll write on here to let you know.

Thanks Nuccii :generic:

HP Recommended

Hi Nuccii :generic:

It's defintley the hard drive that is bust! The man in the shop said that they can go at anytime, even if you look after your computer? Apparently soon, computers won't even have harddrive's anymore :LaughingTears: My laptop is under repair and should be back next week-end.

Thanks again for all your help, and getting down to the issue,

Best wishes!

:generic:

HP Recommended

Your very welcome Cammy, I think we just turned you into a computer techy.  :Wink:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark my post as SOLVED if it has resolved your problem. It helps others with similar situations.
HP Recommended

I think so mate, I literally new nothing before! I even know about the Hard Drive now :Wink: Haha!

Thanks again, sir :generic:

HP Recommended

I had the same problem and tried everything on here, but I thought what if it is a bad battery? So I took out my battery and plugged in my power supply without it and like magic everything worked fine.  Maybe that will work for you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.