Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

Although my computer and my hard disk are not functioning well, when I run the diagnostic, I have the following failure message:

Hard Drive short DST check- Failed

Failure ID: U3026J-9T8A3B-XD7W3G-60RS03

Product ID- 3TT19UA#ABA

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@adex0510 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but according to HP, that error message means that your primary storage drive (i.e., hard drive) is in imminent danger of failing. While it could last for several more days, it could also fail immediately! The more you use the drive, the less likely you'll be able to recover anything on it.

For more information, you need to tell us the model number of the PC.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hello @adex0510 @WAWood 
indeed, you will be able to attempt a complete reinstalaltion on the original hard drive after saving the data!
But no guarantee of result, and the disc can fail permanently at any time.
So immediately save your data, if it is not done create the support recovery,

Creating and Using a Microsoft Recovery USB Drive (Windows 10)

or try this:

Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7)

It may therefore be necessary to replace the hard drive!

HP 15 Laptop PC (Intel) HP 15g Laptop PC HP 15q Laptop PC - Maintenance and Service Guide

document to be checked found with the indicated number

15-bs234wm Product Specifications
And reinstall with kir recovery, or if not possible try with iso windows:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I don't have time for translation, but this might help:

que faire en cas d' erreur / échec dst du disque dur - HP Support Community - 7338574

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.