Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 15L Gaming Desktop PC TG02-0000i (491A7AV)

Hi, the software and drivers page loads indefinitely. I need RST drivers to downgrade to w10 because I hate w11. I can not get them off of the site so does anybody have them ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if the drivers that I zipped up and attached below work for you...

Unzip the files to their folder and copy them to a USB flash drive.

When you are at the screen where Windows cannot find the drive, click on the 'Load Driver' option and browse to the storage controller drivers you copied to the flash drive.

If you check the box, it will only include the compatible driver.

Click Next, and hopefully W10 will now see the drive and install.

There are 3 subfolders within the F6 folder and probably the driver you need is either in the VMD folder or the Hsa Extension folder.

The Hsa Component folder is for the Intel Optane memory.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if the drivers that I zipped up and attached below work for you...

Unzip the files to their folder and copy them to a USB flash drive.

When you are at the screen where Windows cannot find the drive, click on the 'Load Driver' option and browse to the storage controller drivers you copied to the flash drive.

If you check the box, it will only include the compatible driver.

Click Next, and hopefully W10 will now see the drive and install.

There are 3 subfolders within the F6 folder and probably the driver you need is either in the VMD folder or the Hsa Extension folder.

The Hsa Component folder is for the Intel Optane memory.

HP Recommended

This was it! Thank you so much. I tried to get them even waited for 10 hours for them to load on HP website but i would not load. Thank you once more!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I checked your PC's support site and HP only has drivers for W11.

Driver - Victus by HP 15L Gaming Desktop PC TG02-0000i (491A7AV) | HP® Customer Support

I think the driver they had might have worked on W10, but you would have had to extract the actual driver files out of the driver exe file using a free utility such as 7-zip.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.