Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Deskjet 3630
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello,

I recently had to change my bt home hub and now my deskjet 3630 is not working. I have tried to troubleshoot and it says to change my ip address. But I am unsure of how to do so. I have tried the virtual assistant but she was unhelpful to resolve.

Please help, I'm going nuts!! 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome back to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

You should probably post this question in the HP Printer section (Link) of this forum.

Did you check troubleshooting tips for your printer at this HP Support site (Link)? You can also download the latest HP software at the second link. Uninstall the HP Printer software on your PC. Reinstall the software downloaded at the second link.

Maybe you need to talk to your ISP if you have a new modem/router. A new router should detect all connected network devices and assign an IP address to each device on the local network.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.