Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All –in-One PC, Model 24 – f0011, Prod ID 3LB01AA#ABA.
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do I create a recovery usb when the HP Cloud Recovery Tool states that my product id is invalid? The pc model is a HP All –in-One PC, Model 24 – f0011, Prod ID 3LB01AA#ABA. I also check to see if I could purchase the recovery usb  through HP, but it is not available.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,, @augustsj 

According to this link, your PC is supported.

http://support.hp.cloud-recovery.s3-website-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/

I also just launched the tool, and entered your PC's product number, and it would allow me to make the installation media if I wanted to.

I selected the option to manually enter the product number.

After you enter the product number, press the Enter key.

Do not click off that box or you will get the invalid product number error.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Is the current drive corrupted or failing? A bad HDD will require replacing the drive. What are your symptoms?

Did you run HP Diagnostics?

I was able to get to HP's Order software and driver media site (Link).

Or you could start the process fresh at this (Link) if my previous link expires. Look in "Order Recovery Media" at the second link.

You could also install Windows 10 clean, but you will probably lose some HP software, by following directions at the site (Link) to create W10 installation media.

Regards

HP Recommended

Hi,, @augustsj 

According to this link, your PC is supported.

http://support.hp.cloud-recovery.s3-website-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/

I also just launched the tool, and entered your PC's product number, and it would allow me to make the installation media if I wanted to.

I selected the option to manually enter the product number.

After you enter the product number, press the Enter key.

Do not click off that box or you will get the invalid product number error.

HP Recommended

Thank you, Paul. I was able to create the recovery media with the link you provided. The previous recovery tool I downloaded and installed didn't work.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post. 

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.