Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp 13-ab009ns
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I would like to file a formal complaint. However, there is no email address available to do so. Where or to whom should I address my complaint to ?

Two years ago, I made an investment in a hp laptop valued in 1000 euros. The period of guarantee was 2 years. In that time, I had to get my laptop fixed, as its refrigeration system was not working properly. One month ago, my computer shut down completely. I tried to have it fixed (yet again) but, once the technicians analyzed the laptop,  they told me that nothing could be done. It turns out that the motherboard was burned. 

How can a 1000 euro 7th generation laptop with an Intel Core i5 processor, only last 3 years? 

The computer was used exclusively to take notes and operate simple tasks. At most, I installed R Studio, a program to run codes. Therefore, I assume that the computer must have had a malfunction from the beginning. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello
I don't know if it still works!
But maybe here!

https://h41268.www4.hp.com/live/index.aspx?qid=2143

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi @AndreaMatesanz,

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.