Ruislipracoon8
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Intel Core All in One shows a light but won't start - help

HP Recommended
Core 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

The light is showing, but when I try to switch on screen remains blank.  Please help - but answers need to be simple as I'm no tecckie

4 REPLIES 4
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,969 42,208 4,647 12,420
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

First time here? Read the following

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/bd-p/Hello

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Ruislipracoon8
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I received an email to tell me that there was a response.  But could not find any response!

0 Kudos
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,969 42,208 4,647 12,420
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

And that would be from my response to your thread. If you read my response and take a look at how this all works we can begin.

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Ruislipracoon8
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Oh dear - I have looked at some of the questions about getting started and thank you for your help Erico.

I actually managed to find a solution - which was simply to turn off and then turn on the start button, holding it for some seconds.  It's so easy when one knows how.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation