Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Well done ... it gets easier with practice.

Important thing is not to panic or get frustrated.

You learn fast - then all these days (learning) seem far in past.

Have fun,

Rick.

HP Recommended

OZZIE-P ... thank you for that (removing things from public view).

Cheers,

Rick

HP Recommended

Hi this one I got stuck after I got up to Navigate to HKey Current Userssoftware Microsoft Windows I did not see \%USERPROFILE%DOWNLOADS on right said no data available???? Am I screwed? I'm never going to be able to figure this out.........

HP Recommended

Nope - you are doing just fine.

Need to do user settings or preferences in EDGE first, before appearing in registry.

Once settings done in EDGE, no need to change in registry.

Cheers,

RICK.   note: Message to Ossie = related to your personal information. He removed it for us (Good guy).

HP Recommended

"AFK" = Away from Keyboard

I have to go elsewhere for six hours, so do not panic if not responding ... others (like Ossie) may respond in my stead.

Will be back in six hours.

Cheers,

Rick.

HP Recommended

Ok no problem I may give my computer a rest as well. 

HP Recommended

OMG i was just about to shut my computer off but I said let me try one last thing so I opened up Microsoft Egde and went into settings then downloads and there was a switch that was turned off that said Decide where files are downloaded I flipped that switch so quick so thank you to all Rick, Ozzie. Thank you to the community for having me. 

HP Recommended

Bazookabubba,

Always happy to help; however have sad news ...

What? Bazookabubba no longer able to call self "Beginner" ...

Well Done.

Rick.

HP Recommended

Lol!!!!!!😀 thank you again now if I can just figure out how to turn the friends birthday daily reminders on Facebook everything would be perfect! For some reason Facebook took away the birthday reminders I have android I don't know why? Now I don't know when anyone's birthday is? I don't suppose you can help me with that? Lol

HP Recommended

Actually I'm embarrassed to write that it didn't work!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.