Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP PAVILION HPE MO# h8-1360t
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I'm no computer guru but can anyone tell me in layman terms what's all of the errors and warnings about?

MS identifies some of these but explanations mean nothing to me.

I have a Netgear Modem/Router Mo 7550 issued by AT&T and in light of Netgear's security issues with their routers

I'm kinda of gun-shy when I see reports like this.

Thanks,

Royg

Capture 4.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello@Roymg,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

Need assistance in understanding the errors. Did I get it, right?

The screenshot you shared is an Event viewer which is like a register for the PC to maintain any errors that occur during the operation of the PC.

It is a reference point for any solution to any issues. No need to worry about.

Hope this answers the question. Please let me know more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello@Roymg,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

Need assistance in understanding the errors. Did I get it, right?

The screenshot you shared is an Event viewer which is like a register for the PC to maintain any errors that occur during the operation of the PC.

It is a reference point for any solution to any issues. No need to worry about.

Hope this answers the question. Please let me know more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

You included a snapshot from the Windows "Event Viewer".

If you double-click on any of the entries, you will get the details for that specific event.

Which of those events is worrying you?

It's unusual for the 'DHCP-client' to report an error, unless you have failed to connect to some WiFi access-point.

More details, please, about each specific event.

> I have a Netgear Modem/Router Mo 7550 issued by AT&T and in light of Netgear's security issues with their routers,

None of these "events" were caused by the NetGear -- all of the events arose while running Windows.

The only exception: if you were trying to make a wireless connection from your computer to the WiFi inside the NetGear, and it failed to connect.

HP Recommended

@mdklassen wrote:

You included a snapshot from the Windows "Event Viewer".

If you double-click on any of the entries, you will get the details for that specific event.

Which of those events is worrying you?

It's unusual for the 'DHCP-client' to report an error, unless you have failed to connect to some WiFi access-point.

More details, please, about each specific event.

> I have a Netgear Modem/Router Mo 7550 issued by AT&T and in light of Netgear's security issues with their routers,

None of these "events" were caused by the NetGear -- all of the events arose while running Windows.

The only exception: if you were trying to make a wireless connection from your computer to the WiFi inside the NetGear, and it failed to connect.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys for the answers.....much apreciated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.