Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 19-2114
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.

I am trying to determine the correct drivers for my Pavilion 19-2114.  I am a little confused on the AMD drivers for the graphics.

Which one of these do I install:

AMD Graphics Driver (13.152.0.0000 Rev.B)
AMD Radeon R5 A230 Graphics Driver (13.352.1007.0000 Rev.B)
AMD UMA Graphics Driver (13.352.1004.1010 Rev.A)

Off hand... since installing Win10 1903 (from scratch) I no longer have the SLEEP option.  Is this due to the chipset, graphics, or both or something else entirely?

Any help would be appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Actually, none of those drivers are for W10.  The latest one on the support page is for W8.1 -- even though it shows up under W10.

I recommend you download and install the W10 64 bit driver for the graphics adapter your PC has directly from AMD for best results.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-e-series-processors/amd-e1-series-apu-for-laptops/e1-2500-rad...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi:

Actually, none of those drivers are for W10.  The latest one on the support page is for W8.1 -- even though it shows up under W10.

I recommend you download and install the W10 64 bit driver for the graphics adapter your PC has directly from AMD for best results.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-e-series-processors/amd-e1-series-apu-for-laptops/e1-2500-rad...

HP Recommended

I was wondering about that. Last time it didn't have any windows 10 drivers.   Thanks! 

HP Recommended

Also, if you could... are their any driver's from the support downloads I do need being they are all Windows 8 drivers? 

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unless there are any devices showing up in the device manager that are missing drivers, you don't need to install anything else.

If there's any software you want to install from the support page, you can see if those will work on W10.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.