Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 23 Recline AIO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The keyboard and mouse do not conected to All in one PC HP Envy 23 Recline... i check in Device Manager for keyboad and mouse and both  devices are working properly...i change batteries, swich ON/OFF buttons but no result...I thing that all is Ok, but no synchronization betwin dongle and mouse and keboard...any help please...what need to do?

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@FALKONETTI

Thank you for responding,

It's great to have you back 😉

You may want to use the same website, the HP Parts Store & HP Parts Surfer, to get the replacement glass & digitizer as well, however, if the device is covered by the warranty, it's usually 90 days from day of purchase on refurbished products from HP, so you are better off calling them up, so that they could replace these parts free of charge.

Please use the instructions I've shared earlier to get in touch with HP,

And fix this issue, accordingly.

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

feel free to give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" button.

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@FALKONETTI

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand the wireless keyboard and mouse isn't working,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

• Did you know that most recline models go with a in-built USB dongle for the wireless device? is that what you've mentioned about?
  • Is this the first time you are turning it on? or have you done this before?

While you respond to that, here's what you need to do:

If you've already attempted the synchnorization process and it isn't working, try reseating the dongle and check again, here are the instructions to get it done: https://hp.care/2llrSjq

Once the above steps are done, try the below steps:

1. Connect the USB receiver into the USB port on your computer.

If your computer came with the USB dongle preinstalled, skip this step.

Figure : USB receiver and port

Connecting the receiver

NOTE:

If you are setting up your computer for the first time, examine the packaging material for the USB wireless receiver (dongle). On some HP All-in-One and desktop PC products, the USB wireless receiver comes preinstalled and is not included separately in the packaging.

Figure : Examples of dongle locations in packaging

Locations in the packaging where you will find the dongle
  2. Turn off the computer.

3. Make sure the plastic battery tab is removed.

Figure : Battery tab

Battery tab
  4. Make sure batteries are installed in both the wireless mouse and in the keyboard.

5. Make sure the wireless mouse is switch is set to the On position.

The switch is on the bottom of the wireless mouse and keyboard devices.

Certain keyboard models might have a power switch. Set it to ON position.

6. Make sure the keyboard and mouse batteries have power. See How to charge the wireless keyboard for more information.

7. Turn on the computer.

How to charge the wireless keyboard

On most HP wireless keyboard models, an LED indicator blinks when the battery is low.

If the keyboard has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, use the charging cable to charge the keyboard:

1. Connect the microUSB end of the charging cable to the rechargeable keyboard.

2. Connect the USB end of the charging cable to an available USB port on your computer, or to any USB charging device.

Figure : Keyboard model AH0G connecting to charging device

1. LED battery indicator

2. MicroUSB cable to charging device

If the keyboard uses alkaline batteries, replace the batteries with a fresh set:

1. Remove the battery cover, on the underside of the keyboard, to access the battery compartment.

2. Make sure the positive end of the battery is oriented to the positive side of the compartment. Look for the positive symbol (a plus sign +) imprinted near the battery compartment or battery cover.

3. Replace the battery cover.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: https://hp.care/2lmVT2a - Video overview of wireless mouse and keyboard troubleshooting Onward.

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Do get back to us as we have a few more tricks up our sleeves, 

Besides, we will follow up to ensure your concern is resolved,

That said, If we have helped you resolve the issue, 

feel free to give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon 

followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' 

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for support...

I find another solution for this problem and this model keyboard and mouse:

for Keyboard

- Pairing method: F2 + F3 + F4 + switch on (Timeout after 10 seconds from entering pairing mode) 

LED behavior:
1. When battery voltage  ≤2.2V, battery low indicator (amber LED) will flash 10 times after stop typing and LED will
flash again when typing resumes. (on / off : 200ms /400ms)
2. When battery voltage ≤2.0V keyboard will be shut down
3. Pairing state : LED will turn on for 10secs than off.
4. Disconnect state : LED will flash 1 min if keyboard do not connect with dongle (on / off : 100ms / 1900ms)
5. Pairing success : LED off

for Mouse

- Pairing method: L button + M button + R button + switch on (Timeout after 10 seconds from entering pairing mode)

LED behavior:
1. When battery voltage ≤2.2V, battery low indicator (amber LED) will flash 10 times after stop typing and LED will
flash again when typing resumes. (on / off : 200ms /400ms)
2. When battery voltage ≤2.0V keyboard will be shut down
3. Pairing state : LED will turn on for 10secs than off.
4. Disconnect state : LED will flash 1 min if mouse do not connect with dongle (on / off : 100ms / 1900ms)
5. Pairing success : LED off

Today i find the problem - i open back cover of AIO and find usb receiver and .... the dongle model is not the same.

I buy this PC refurbished two days ago. Now i have new problem - need corect dongle or ...i listen about Link-5 wireless dongle that connect up to 5 HP keyboards and mouses, but not sure thats help me or not..
Excuse me for terrible English...

Regards

HP Recommended

@FALKONETTI

Thank you for replying with this detailed response 😉 

I appreciate your time and efforts,

You've summarized it pretty well, that said, the next best move is to contact HP to have the right dongle shipped out to you, however, if you think your device is not under warranty, you can purchase a dongle along with a new set of wireless dongle and mouse at the local store or at HP Parts Store:

You could purchase the part from HP, use the HP Parts surfer to identify the part: https://hp.care/2AjuDql 

And order it via the HP Parts store: https://hp.care/2opJbTq 

Or alternatively, Contact HP for setting up an order/service via phone support   

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  

1) Click on this link - https://hp.care/2moMFSc

2) Click on "Continue as guest".

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

They will be happy to assist you immediately. 

If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

If you would like to thank me for my efforts to help you, 

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution".

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you Riddle,

maybe there is not the place, but  i have another one problem - damaged touch screen digitizer by shiping company - only glass and digitizer - i look around for replacement part, but find only kit - plastic frame+glass+digitizer+display... how to find only glass and touch digitizer part number, without disasembly PC?

HP Recommended

@FALKONETTI

You may want to use the same website, the HP Parts Store & HP Parts Surfer, to get the replacement glass & digitizer as well, however, if the device is covered by the warranty, it's usually 90 days from day of purchase on refurbished products from HP, so you are better off calling them up, so that they could replace these parts free of charge.

Please use the instructions I've shared earlier to get in touch with HP,

And fix this issue, accordingly.

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

feel free to give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" button.

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

i have problem to find glass & digitizer or their part numbers using HP Parts Store & HP Parts Surfer...

..any help please..

HP Recommended

@FALKONETTI

This is the Riddle_Decipher, again!

I'm afraid if the part number isn't listed on the HP Parts Store or Parts Surfer,

It would mean that the device is either not customer replaceable or that the device is obsolete.

If the device is not within the HP warranty, and I recommend you check with the local/online store to get yourself a replacement.

And I'm afraid we've reached the end of the line as there's nothing more I could do to help, though I wish a magic wand or the fairy godmother right about now, would be great.

I hope that helps!

Take care and stay blessed.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Problem with dongle DHNO - SOLVED. I find another set of keyboard, mouse and dongle - the same model and test dongle to pair my keyboard and mouse - WORKED, so if you have problem with dongle or lost it...You need to find the same dongle from another set...

Dongle P/N 859762-001

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.