Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Same issue here, but let me explain my situation: we're a small graphic design academy and we have 16 HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 690-00xx computers in a classroom, all of them with Windows 11 and the same software installed. 5 of the computers freezes ramdonly, just the same you guys have explained. Sometimes using photoshop, sometimes when the computers are idle and somedays one or two of them doesn't freeze at all, but that's not usual. I remembered to update all the computer bios because I had an issue with remote wake-on lan, but let me check the BIOS version of all of them so I can give you more info. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.