Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 2000-2c29WM Notebook PC

I haven’t used my laptop since 2013 and I don’t remember my password and no longer connect to the same internet . I can I reset to enter laptop

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello
we cannot help you here, regarding the password
For a user account
the only option, if you can't, is to use factory recovery, which is annoying, as it can lead to data loss
You will need to contact a computer person who, if honest, will ask for proof that the computer is yours.

Change or reset the computer password in Windows 10

What if I forget my password? Windows 7 
How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 😎 
Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password 

if it is for the bios, there is nothing that can be done for you here

Forgotten or Lost BIOS Password 

a system board replacement is required, and additional customer costs apply

>you will need to contact an Hp repair center or other computer service repair

Locate a service center near you

if still under warranty, you can try contacting hp directly

but there will probably be additional costs

Contact HP

Although it may be available elsewhere
It is not normal to give information to bypass a password on a public platform
anyone can abuse this, to hack into a computer, use a stolen computer, or steal someone's information
hp.rules of participation 
No posting shall include instructions or guidelines intended to circumvent or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to circumvent security measures. security.

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.