Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
ExaHP24-f0019nample: Pavilion 65XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have today taken delivery of a new all in one computer and I know this might sound stupid but I cannot find where to turn it on. I have been able to set it up with the help of an HP engineer, but now that I have closed it down I cannot see a button to turn it on again.  Would appreciate some help.  Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@narcissus2 

Hope the following image helps. Please simply touch to it.

24xx.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you for replying to my post.  I am now touching the screen but nothing is happening?

HP Recommended

@narcissus2 wrote:

Thank you for replying to my post.  I am now touching the screen but nothing is happening?

@narcissus2 

No, not screen. Please touch the small corner area as shown at #4 above.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I did that too!  However, I searched the problem and from the `virtual help` discovered that my new computer is not a touchscreen one and have just discovered a little button on the back to turn it on.  Problem is that no instructions come with the computer, so you have to discover for yourself what most of the buttons etc are for.  I do appreciate your help and thank you.

HP Recommended

@narcissus2 

Thanks for posting back. Position #4 should be at the back but the person who supplied the instructions put it at the front.

To save plants and the earth, many vendors including HP don't supply guides/manuals (they are out of date when we opening the box anyway) with machines, they use internet. You can use the following link for the whole series:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-24-f0000-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/19391008/manuals

All guides/manuals are for the whole (from 0000 to 0999) series but applicable for each model/product.

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.