Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP EliteDesk 800 G4 35W Desktop Mini
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Team,

I have HP EliteDesk 800 G4 35W Desktop Mini which is brought brand new and when the computer is booting it's showing a message on the top of the screen "System is booting in manufacturing program mode... : 31" .

I have noticed some time the number at the end of the message is changing 1, 2 , or 33.

We didn't do any hardware change in this PC. Could you please help me to find a salutation to fix this. ystem is Booting in manufacturing program mode.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I found this

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Manufacture-Programming-mode-is-unlock-mode/t...

Probably not what you wanted to hear.  I would contact HP support directly either on Chat or telephone to iron out the solution.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

@TheOldMan,

Thank you for your replay !

But in that all the comments mentioned user have to send the laptop or computer to HP to fix this issue.

With this current situation it will take long time for shipping. is there  any other way which we can fix this issue.

HP Recommended

Exactly!  That is why I said to contact HP support via either chat or telephone to see if they will offer another route.  If you send it in, you will not get a new PC back.

If there is a repair center nearby, perhaps they will do a walk in.  IDK

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.