cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Gihan_Tharaka
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

System is Booting in manufacturing program mode

HP Recommended
HP EliteDesk 800 G4 35W Desktop Mini
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Team,

I have HP EliteDesk 800 G4 35W Desktop Mini which is brought brand new and when the computer is booting it's showing a message on the top of the screen "System is booting in manufacturing program mode... : 31" .

I have noticed some time the number at the end of the message is changing 1, 2 , or 33.

We didn't do any hardware change in this PC. Could you please help me to find a salutation to fix this. ystem is Booting in manufacturing program mode.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
11,126 8,021 1,036 2,610
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I found this

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Manufacture-Programming-mode-is-unlock-mode/t...

Probably not what you wanted to hear.  I would contact HP support directly either on Chat or telephone to iron out the solution.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Gihan_Tharaka
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TheOldMan,

Thank you for your replay !

But in that all the comments mentioned user have to send the laptop or computer to HP to fix this issue.

With this current situation it will take long time for shipping. is there  any other way which we can fix this issue.

TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
11,126 8,021 1,036 2,610
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Exactly!  That is why I said to contact HP support via either chat or telephone to see if they will offer another route.  If you send it in, you will not get a new PC back.

If there is a repair center nearby, perhaps they will do a walk in.  IDK

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation