Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 22-df0018na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm not sure why its gone and I don't want to open to make sure I don't brake it??

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@moon9 

This is the HP spec page for your model -- and if you look you will see it says "optical drive not included": https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06657403

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

@WAWood- There seems to be some contradictory documentation on this one.. Your link is correct, but the service manual for that model does state it has an optical drive

Hibb1_0-1614245127779.png

@moon9Do you mean the plastic bezel on the DVD drive has come off? If that's the case, then you can right click on the dvd drive icon in windows explorer and click eject.

If you look closely at the dvd drive face, then you'll see a small white 'dot' which is the eject button. you can press it with a pen or pencil or something.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.