Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp envy
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello, I am trying to get on a website and it doesn't work. I have even tried to get on the sister site and it still won't let me. 

It says 

Hmmm...can’t reach this page

There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page.

Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@dev94 

I just tried the new link you provided -- and it works just fine for me.

I suggest, if you are making the mistake of using the default Win10 Browser - Edge - that you try a different browser.  I tried both Firefox and Opera, and neither had a problem with that site.  I don't use Edge.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@dev94 

I'm on the HP website right now typing this reply -- so clearly, it does work.

Also, the link you supplied in your post is no good.

HP Recommended

No it didn't help the website pgeveryday.com does not on my laptop. It says there is an error. I am asking how to fix it so that the website will work. 

HP Recommended

@dev94 

I just tried the new link you provided -- and it works just fine for me.

I suggest, if you are making the mistake of using the default Win10 Browser - Edge - that you try a different browser.  I tried both Firefox and Opera, and neither had a problem with that site.  I don't use Edge.

HP Recommended

Oh so it's just edge it doesn't work on...I tried chrome it did the samething... I'll download firefox and see how that goes thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.