Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion Desktop 590-p0044, PN 3LA79AA#ABA, SN [edited]
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!  I had recovered Win 10 Home via the HP Cloud Recovery Tool a few months ago.  Due to buggy Win 10 updates for the OS, my system was crashing, so I decided to reset the operating system last week.  I created the media for  those within Windows itself, then reset twice.  Since the second reset yesterday, my log files have been exploding and there are many errors, many questioning the validity of the license for Windows 10.  I am wondering what my next step should be?  Create a Windows 10 media from MS and download the ISO for the image or ?  Please help!  Thankyou!

Pam
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Yes, I would try the clean install using the Microsoft media creation tool.

Then install the drivers and available software from your PC's support page.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Yes, I would try the clean install using the Microsoft media creation tool.

Then install the drivers and available software from your PC's support page.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help!

Pam
HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Pam.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.