cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ExperTronics
Level 1
9 7 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Windows 11 requirements

HP Recommended
HP Z840 Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How to enable the following (see picture)

ExperTronics_0-1635007979864.png

I am running the following (see picture)

ExperTronics_1-1635008173698.png

BR.

Piet

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,049 26,486 3,093 6,660
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ExperTronics 

You should know that Windows Insider versions are TEST versions -- and you should NOT be using these on PCs you rely upon.  If you were not aware of that, you should not have installed an Insider version.

We do not provide support for Windows versions that are still in testing status.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ExperTronics
Author
Level 1
9 7 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My main system runs windows 11 pro for workstation's and this system  gives the same result. I only need to know if there is a solution to overcome the need for the PrefetchW instruction and the hardware support for the HVCI. The reason why I run the latest build of windows 11 is if there was a solution/update the overcome the need for these special instruction and/or hardware requirement

Is there a document available to setup the best settings of the UEFI (BIOS) for running Windows 11 on my main systems which ars HP Z840!

Best Regards,

Piet

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation