Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Z840 Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How to enable the following (see picture)

ExperTronics_0-1635007979864.png

I am running the following (see picture)

ExperTronics_1-1635008173698.png

BR.

Piet

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@ExperTronics 

You should know that Windows Insider versions are TEST versions -- and you should NOT be using these on PCs you rely upon.  If you were not aware of that, you should not have installed an Insider version.

We do not provide support for Windows versions that are still in testing status.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

My main system runs windows 11 pro for workstation's and this system  gives the same result. I only need to know if there is a solution to overcome the need for the PrefetchW instruction and the hardware support for the HVCI. The reason why I run the latest build of windows 11 is if there was a solution/update the overcome the need for these special instruction and/or hardware requirement

Is there a document available to setup the best settings of the UEFI (BIOS) for running Windows 11 on my main systems which ars HP Z840!

Best Regards,

Piet

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.