Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 110 Desktop PC Series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

OK , I had been searching around deleting certain things trying to rid my computer of anything to do with Reimager(supposed to be associated with microsoft . so anyways I ended up doing a system restore which didnt solve any issues . I ended up with a could not load  , corrupt or missing files . By the way I'm running windows 10 version 1607 . so the corrupt or missing file showed as CDPUser Svc_9c3dab . Error code 15100 . I've searched microsoft,windows,tecnet,and cant get an answer that I can understand . whatever this error is , its definitely effecting my PC .PC was super fast now it takes awhile to load a page or it wont load at all . I get messages saying page is not responding . Start up is slow . I have had windows 10 for over a year I believe and never had problems before . I don't know if its something I did or windows itself . I noticed in microsoft and windows forums that alot of people are having problems like mine but any answers I seen where just a little to complicated for me . when they wrote the book windows for Dummies they were thinking of me . Oh , by the way , Hello People . I hope someone can help me .Thank's alot Bob M.:womansad:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

ReImage has no association with Microsoft. 

I suggest uninstalling it. It is so bad there are web pages  detailing how to get rid of it.

https://www.google.nl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBF_enNL711NL711&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q...

You can try using Windows 10  System Restore to a restore point dated before you installed ReImage to restore your PC's performance.  

Windows recovery options

If system recovery does not help, then I suggest using  Windows Reset.

The downside of Reset is that it removes all programs and personal data from your PC

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

ReImage has no association with Microsoft. 

I suggest uninstalling it. It is so bad there are web pages  detailing how to get rid of it.

https://www.google.nl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBF_enNL711NL711&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q...

You can try using Windows 10  System Restore to a restore point dated before you installed ReImage to restore your PC's performance.  

Windows recovery options

If system recovery does not help, then I suggest using  Windows Reset.

The downside of Reset is that it removes all programs and personal data from your PC

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.