cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elif3
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

my computer uploded itself, when ı open my computer again my account didnt open, it opened temperory

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 14-al107nt

My english is very bad , sorry about it.

My computer uploded itself and when ı opened again, my account didnt open , temporery account opened ı tried to reach my account but ı didnt. All my fiels are still in my computer but ı cant reach it. I dont know what to do. Please help , when ı opened my computer, it is look like brand new, but ı have a lot of fiels how can fix it? 

1 REPLY 1
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
3,584 3,540 387 1,562
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi

open the super administrator account as shown here

https://www.maketecheasier.com/activate-super-administrator-account-windows/

once logged into this account, create a new user account
try to transfer the data to this new account
Once everything is ok, delete the HS account, you can wait the time to be sure you have not forgotten anything

deactivate the super administrator once the new account is functional

Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation