Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Netflix not playing on all in one Error code: U7361-1253-C00D36B2

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@PaulHBennett 

Find your Netflix error codes at Netflix support.

Open the Help Center and enter your error code information to see relevant articles / help.

Netflix Help Center

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Select the relevant post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

thanks have tried that but I am not using any connected screen I am using a hp all in one netfix support said they had no solution !!

HP Recommended

@PaulHBennett 

@PaulHBennett wrote:

thanks have tried that but I am not using any connected screen I am using a hp all in one netfix support said they had no solution !!

That is unfortunate.

This is not something with which I have any personal experience.

You could try switching everything off (router, computer, and the netflix module (if your setup is old enough to have such a thing).  Wait for a bit and switch everything back on.

You could try flushing the DNS settings on your computer, though this is a long way from an actual "this will work" solution.  Might work - might be a waste of time... Lots of help on this, use your favorite search engine and search for "flush DNS".

One of the similar articles I saw (for a similar error), suggested a simple computer restart.   Another article suggested that your video card needs an update. 

If you like, check all the similar error codes in this group to see if anything makes sense to your situation.

Need or want more information?  Search for additional solutions...

Reference and Resources – Places to find (more) help and learn about your Device

Device Homepage

NOTE:  Content depends on device type

HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals, Product Information, more

Open Support Home

Enter the name of your device

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

thanks 

is seems that Netflix thinks the all in one is a tv connected to a pc 

not sure where to go with that added via sky to package so stuck in  contract now !!

HP Recommended

@PaulHBennett 

More unfortunate news, then.

If you have not done so, you might try talking to Netflix (call them on the phone).   If you cannot even use the service, it seems like you should be able to cancel it.   Understand that is a personal observation - I do not any longer have Netflix service.

Also, try asking the question at Netflix support

Looks like there is a "call us" and a "chat" option.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

yes they say ask hp !! no one seems to have the answer 

thanks for your help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.