WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
33,842 30,734 3,072 7,587
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Davidp6613 

While I appreciate what it is you want to do, saying something vague like "highest efficiency" means nothing useful.

The word "efficiency" most often applies to high level of performance, and the stuff that can slow down your PC include having nearly no available disk space and a failing hard drive.  If you regularly use clean up utilities to remove unneeded files, the first is not going to happen.  Modern hard drives are designed to last  for years, so the second is not going to happen for some time.

There is a freeware app known as Wise Disk Cleaner. I use it every day to get rid of junk files: https://www.wisecleaner.com/wise-disk-cleaner.html

As to what "seeking a service" means, once again, I have no idea.  If you're asking about software apps to tune your PC, one of the best out their is Wise Care 365 -- but you have to pay for it.  If you're asking about technical support folks doing this, I would advise strongly against doing that, as there are LOTS of scams out there that will take you money and do nothing useful for you or your PC.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation