Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
pc hp 24-b274c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP 24-b274c Product Z5M62AA#ABA
When I run HP Support Assistant, and I try to run
Storage Issues, Operating System Troubleshooting,
or any other issues, it tells me

An error occurred while attempting to load the
content you requested.

Also I can't set my PC back to when I purchase it
The mesage I get is after update windows 10 my
Recovery won't work.
Please help thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello
why exactly are you trying to reinstall the computer?
If it is in working order, try to create the reinstallation kit:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06366166

Creating and Using a Microsoft Recovery USB Drive (Windows 10)

or

Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7)

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response

The reason is the PC is not working as it should, problems I have are

1. when I left  click any file it said paint cannot open this file, so I have to right click and click open.

2. I have remove my printer various times and reinstall with C/D or on HP line I can't control it on black or color

3. I have always done this every 3 months just so it works better as someone on this hp help suggested

butt  now also tells me that the application is not available due to HP 10 update

HP Recommended

Ok, if you have a multitude of problems ...
But I don't see why you were told to reinstall the computer every three months, it's excessive and not the best solution
since there are regular windows updates, you have to start all over again ...
I hardly ever reinstall my computers, and they generally work fine!
Did you try what I indicated in my previous answer ..

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Promethee did all what you suggested nothing happened  HP 24-b274c Product Z5M62AA#ABA where are you located ?

I do have on USB drive EFI,, sources and reagent after following information Thank you

HP Recommended

You have two options here, the first allows you to create a reinstallation system with the pc in working condition.
The other in order to create a USB reinstallation key, download it from the HP servers.
So have you made the key from the software integrated into the computer, or by the download software?
Have you followed the instructions in order to get started with the USB key, what is going on exactly?
"where are you located?"
this question has nothing to do with the subject, you want to know where I come from, I did not understand?

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.