Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion p6-2327c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Media Suite 10 came as OEM; upgraded to Windows 10.  Issues required Media Suite and all it components to get uninstalled and now need to reinstall.  Downloads listed in this forum only seem to be some of original suite; not entire suite and programs.  Particularly interested in PowerDirector, PowerDVD, and PowerMediaPlayer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

I can't find a W10 version, but here is one for W8.1...

This package provides the Cyberlink PhotoDirector Software for supported models running a supported operating system. Cyberlink PhotoDirector provides complete tools to edit and store photographic images. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp69001-69500/sp69416.exe

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi:

Here is the link to the W10 version of PowerDVD...

TITLE: Cyberlink Power DVD

VERSION: 12.0.4.5913 REV: A PASS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
This package provides the Cyberlink PowerDVD application in supported models
that are running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75501-76000/sp75514.exe

I can only find the W8 software for the Cyberlink PowerDriector, and the Power Media Player is basically the same as the Power DVD software, for which there is no W10 update.

So, if you had to uninstall the packages to upgrade to W10, I would imagine that the older versions of the above software won't work.

HP Recommended

Media Suite 10 seemed to work with Windows 10, had other issues that got in a bad place and made me think I needed to reinstall it.   I didn't use most of Suite, so now thinking as you suggest, just the individual ones I use will work ok.  I have PowerDirector, so with you provideing PowerDVD, think I'll be ok.   Thanks.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Would you also happen to know where I can get the CyberLink PhotoDirector that came with or will work with my unit?

HP Recommended

Hi:

I can't find a W10 version, but here is one for W8.1...

This package provides the Cyberlink PhotoDirector Software for supported models running a supported operating system. Cyberlink PhotoDirector provides complete tools to edit and store photographic images. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp69001-69500/sp69416.exe

HP Recommended

Thanks very much!

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.