Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP 24=df0042ds

Im trying to install the Facebook that is on my phone and tablet. When I logged into Microsoft Edge and typed in Facebook. com it gave me a brand new Facebook. So I missing my photos and videos from original one. ALso dont have list of friends. 

Very frustrating. I dont understand. I understand theres not an app for FB thru WIndows? Thats what I read. 

Bing is the search engine and I use Duck Duck Go on all my other devices. Have tried to install that too. No luck. Im not a computer genuis but I am pretty savy and this new desktop has got me baffled. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Frustrated142 

The Facebook app on your phone and tablets can not be installed to a Windows PC.

Those are either from the Apple Store (for iPhones and MacBooks) or from the Play Store (for Android phones and tablets).  None of these apps run in MS Windows.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.