cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Frustrated142
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Facebook install

HP Recommended
HP All in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP 24=df0042ds

Im trying to install the Facebook that is on my phone and tablet. When I logged into Microsoft Edge and typed in Facebook. com it gave me a brand new Facebook. So I missing my photos and videos from original one. ALso dont have list of friends. 

Very frustrating. I dont understand. I understand theres not an app for FB thru WIndows? Thats what I read. 

Bing is the search engine and I use Duck Duck Go on all my other devices. Have tried to install that too. No luck. Im not a computer genuis but I am pretty savy and this new desktop has got me baffled. 

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,614 27,048 3,124 6,766
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Frustrated142 

The Facebook app on your phone and tablets can not be installed to a Windows PC.

Those are either from the Apple Store (for iPhones and MacBooks) or from the Play Store (for Android phones and tablets).  None of these apps run in MS Windows.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation