Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-20-2023 09:35 PM
My 4K Fire TV stick works fine on a Samsung TV HDMI port. However, when I connect the same stick to HDMI IN port on the HP - Pavilion 27" Touch-Screen All-In-One Model:27-d0014, it does not work. I do get the Fire TV logo and then the screen goes blank. The stick remote does not help either.
Any pointers much appreciated
03-02-2023 01:20 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting your Fire TV to work with your HP Pavilion 27" Touch-Screen All-In-One computer. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Make sure your Fire TV device is properly connected to the HDMI IN port on your computer. Check that the HDMI cable is firmly inserted into both the Fire TV and the computer.
- Check that your computer is set to the correct input mode for the HDMI IN port. You can usually do this by pressing the "Input" or "Source" button on your computer's remote control or by going into the settings menu.
- Try using a different HDMI cable or a different HDMI port on your computer. This can help to rule out any issues with the cable or the port.
- Check that your Fire TV device is working properly. You can try connecting it to a different TV or monitor to see if it works there.
- Update your computer's graphics driver. Sometimes outdated or corrupted graphics drivers can cause issues with HDMI connectivity. You can check for updates on the HP website or by using a driver update tool.
- Restart your computer and Fire TV device. Sometimes a simple reboot can help to resolve connectivity issues.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community