Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 25x
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I recently started noticing my screen flickers the exact page I'm on across the bottom of my screen. Such as if I am on amazon, only on a few products does the page flicker the same exact page as I'm on except in an orange hue. Same thing goes for the HP Support Pages. It only does this for some websites and pages but not during gaming or other sites. It isn't black bars or a blue screen but my exact screen page being flickered back at me in the bottom half of the page. When I scroll down past the flickering it stops also. I don't know what the issue could be, I've taken videos of it too and I'll attach them below. It even does it when I have task manager open.

Thanks again!

UPDATE: Figured out the problem and removed videos, thank you for those looking.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey @Savvy2, thanks for the response even if it was pretentious. Actually a guy on imgur figured it out for me instead of this "loyal and smart" community. And by the way, I had already did everything and looked up everything you posted before I made this post so, thanks I guess? 😂

No cap, HP has the worst customer service I've ever seen. Who doesn't supply a support number or agent of any kind unless you have a warranty? That's straight boofin. Ain't buying anything HP again cause of this kind of stuff. And I know **bleep** well no HP employee be looking at this message so I'm boolin I guess.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
  1. NO PC full model told (fully) or what GPU card is there.  or I can not see inside any desktops here.😂
  2. does monitor fail on 2nd PC🤔
  3. does monitor OSD fail, too,  no PC connected. doing below?
  4. power on, MON, in under 15 seconds  push the monitors  button marked menu(key)
  5. See OSD screen box POP up. from MON BRAIN inside MON ,  then does this menu box flicker
  6. Is that flicking of PC have  a GPU card and  jack to MON>. is video cable lose or pins bent on ends.
  7. remove GPU card and run bad Mon to iGPU parts there?  (IF NO GPU CARD Skip this or add one)
  8. did you load the correct drivers for you unstated GPU:  (if card it can be 12 maker an 1000 of models.) is it?

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

Hey @Savvy2, thanks for the response even if it was pretentious. Actually a guy on imgur figured it out for me instead of this "loyal and smart" community. And by the way, I had already did everything and looked up everything you posted before I made this post so, thanks I guess? 😂

No cap, HP has the worst customer service I've ever seen. Who doesn't supply a support number or agent of any kind unless you have a warranty? That's straight boofin. Ain't buying anything HP again cause of this kind of stuff. And I know **bleep** well no HP employee be looking at this message so I'm boolin I guess.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.