Level 1
7 3 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Orbit

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have paried my phone with my desktop, but unable to choose a folder on my phone to transfer pictures...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 830 1,538
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@CarolSwanson

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. I came across your post and would like to assist.

I understand that you have paired your phone via the HP Orbit app with your desktop PC. I read that you're unable to choose a folder on your phone to transfer pictures.

To assist you better, I would like to know the following information:

• Do you receive an error while trying to transfer the pictures on your phone?
  • Are you able to transfer any other data from the phone to the PC and vice versa?

I did some research and suggest you to review the following information from this HP document:

• Step 4: Transfer between devices.
  • HP Orbit FAQs >> Computer transfer issues.
  • HP Orbit FAQs >> Android transfer issues.
  • HP Orbit FAQs >> Send and share issues.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to keep me posted. Good luck! 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 830 1,538
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@CarolSwanson

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. I came across your post and would like to assist.

I understand that you have paired your phone via the HP Orbit app with your desktop PC. I read that you're unable to choose a folder on your phone to transfer pictures.

To assist you better, I would like to know the following information:

• Do you receive an error while trying to transfer the pictures on your phone?
  • Are you able to transfer any other data from the phone to the PC and vice versa?

I did some research and suggest you to review the following information from this HP document:

• Step 4: Transfer between devices.
  • HP Orbit FAQs >> Computer transfer issues.
  • HP Orbit FAQs >> Android transfer issues.
  • HP Orbit FAQs >> Send and share issues.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to keep me posted. Good luck! 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
CarolSwanson
Author
Level 1
7 3 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for responding.  I received no error messages, but I will check the solutions you posted.  Thank you so much for your response.  Happy Holidays!!!

0 Kudos
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 830 1,538
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@CarolSwanson

You're welcome. 🙂

Sure, let me know how it goes. Take care and wish you too wonderful holidays ahead! 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation