Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My desktop used to have a HP Simplified Font on it. Unfortunately my Windows 10 developed a stability issue, I couldn't even access the Recovery Partition, and I had to reformat and reinstall the entire system. That deleted the HP Simplified Font. I have been trying to search all over the place for an appropriate copy of this font, but to no avail except on the dubious third party sites. Where is the font on HPs website?

26 REPLIES 26
HP Recommended

@HourlyKeyboard2

Please try the attached zip file

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@banhien

I am sorry if I am overlooking something obvious; but what attached zip file?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Sorry, some how it did not attach to my reply. I will send to you directly, hope this works.

Again, I can't attach to Private Message - Sorry

Option: Do you have any friend who has an HP laptop/computer (new is better). Just simply copy fonts from his/her laptop and add to your machine.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@HourlyKeyboard2

If you still need the HP Simplified Fonts, I have them uploaded to Google Drive.

Here's the link you can grab them from...

EDIT: Sorry, I had to remove the link due to security breach. I will no longer be providing files because of it.

:generic:

HP Recommended

Hello, I too had to reset my computer and am now missing this font which is causing a whole host of issues for me. Can you send me this font as well?

HP Recommended

So for anyone looking for fonts like HP simplified, a quick Google search will reveal all kinds of sites that have them free.

Or grab them from the link above.

HP Recommended

Thanks.  I was getting this error message with the microsoft.net dialog box when some of the HP utilities tried to run.  I checked my font folder and no HP fonts were there.  Got the fonts from your G Drive.  

Thanks!!!

HP Recommended

Hi so i was wondering about the rights of this font. its showing up in my design software as an availebel font but would i be allowed to use it in a comercial design?

HP Recommended

@GOTgeek

Sorry, I would have no way of knowing about legal issues with a font.

You would need to contact HP directly for that one and Im not sure who that would be.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.