Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

thats oke thanks anyway

HP Recommended

Thanks! Was able to download and install the fonts with no problems.

HP Recommended

i want the instructions for installing and ellimenate the error.

also ineed this hp simplified font.

HP Recommended

Why not make possible to everybody to download this font? Or, even better, why not include it in the setup files of the application that use it?

HP Recommended

can not see additional.

HP Recommended

Look in the previous post that points to this Google Drive. The fonts are located there/here: [Content removed]

HP Recommended

Now where do I put it?? xD

Never mind. Could install it by opening it, thanks a lot guys! 🙂 

HP Recommended

This error message has been driving me mad for several months with no useful answers found until I stumbled upon this thread. The fonts from Google Drive installed in seconds. Thanks.

HP Recommended

You're my man! Thx!!!

HP Recommended

Can I get the zip files as well 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.