Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

@Rbergen , @Chris_King , and @campbedj You guys have my PM. I will personally help you guys resolve this issue, let's keep our further communication via chat.

@FrederickMD - I had asked if you could PM me with your Product Numbers and if you can share a screenshot of your HPSA and Chat issue in the PM, I can personally start helping you in PM as well.

HP Recommended

Xavier-M, 

You keep mentioning to "PM me". I am not clear, what is PM?

HP Recommended

@FrederickMD - PM = Private Message. If you click on my profile and you will see an option to send 

me a Private message.

HP Recommended

I am also having this problem.  I have Pm'ed you.

HP Recommended

I need help with our HP 19 all-in-one that displays the message after check, "hard drive check failed" after an imminent failure message

HP Recommended

Is there any information on when a fix for this on-going issue will be available?

HP Recommended

I'm having the same problem. Have installed all Windows updates, Microsoft Store app updates, and uninstalled/reinstalled the newest version of HP Support Assistant. Continue to get "Application enabling services currently unavailable" when trying to run HPSA. I went to Xavier's profile but couldn't find a PM option. I tried the "Friend" button, but still can't PM.

Bart Bishop
HP Recommended

@Bart_texas  -- If you go to one of Xavier's posts and click on Xavier-M, on the screen that opens at the top right there's a blue rectangle box to the right of the "Friend" tab that says "Send A Message".  Click on that and that's the PM option.  You have to be signed in to your account to see it.

HP Recommended

The only options I have are to Unfriend or Ignore. There is no button for Send a Message.

Bart Bishop
HP Recommended

Same as I see with your profile:

bart_texas_0-1606946299815.png

Bart Bishop
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.