Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

@Bart_texas -- just a guess here but perhaps you can't send a PM until you've reached a certain number of posts?  If that's not it, I  suspect Xavier is still monitoring this thread and will eventually reply.  

HP Recommended

@Bart-texas -- If you're reading the threads, at the top of the page to the right of the search bar, there's an envelope, a bell and your name.  Click on the envelope and it opens a message thingy to community members.  To compose, click on the blue square to the left.  I've never done it but it appears you have to put in Xavier's profile name?  It's worth a try.

Yes -- when you get the blue square to compose, in the send area enter Xavier-M.  That's the private message box.  We're both learning.

HP Recommended

Hi @bart_texas - That's strange that you are still having this problem. Can you confirm you followed all my steps from the Solution post? If so, let's touch base in a PM, let me send you a private message to begin.

HP Recommended

Yes, I've done everything you suggested. Twice.

Bart Bishop
HP Recommended

I've got the bell and my name, but no envelope. Maybe there's something in settings that I missed?

Bart Bishop
HP Recommended

I don't recall anything in settings.  Perhaps as I previously supposed, you may have to have a certain number of posts before you can send a PM?  I don't know but when you see another post from Xavier, make sure he knows you can't do a PM.

HP Recommended

Xavier sent me a PM, then the envelope showed up and the Send a Message button shows up. I'm communicating with him now. Thanks!

Bart Bishop
HP Recommended

That solves that.  Good luck!

HP Recommended

Xavier, I PMed you on 11/17 and have not yet heard back.  I'm having the same problem. Have installed all Windows updates, Microsoft Store app updates, and uninstalled/reinstalled the newest version of HP Support Assistant. Continue to get "Application enabling services currently unavailable" when trying to run HPSA.  I've even opened a Case with HP and they don't seem to reply.  Please help.

HP Recommended

Bart_texas issue is resolved.

@Ed-IL - You should have my PM.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.