Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop - TP01-0050
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Pavilion Desktop - TP01-0050   Product number 6YQ50AA#ABA

Microprocessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400 CPU @ 2.90GHz

System board 8653 A (SMVB) System BIOS F.11

Windows 10 Home v1909  64bit

Windows Firewall and Windows Defender

I downloaded and installed HP Support Assistant v9.6.587.0 and discovered troubleshooters and automated fixes are missing.  The box in the upper right corner where they are supposed to be is empty.  When I click on “See all fixes and diagnostics” a blank page appears.

I got the soft pack to install the updated HPSA, sp101214.exe, from the web page for my computer, HP Pavilion Desktop - TP01-0050. 

I uninstalled the HPSA that came with this computer when I bought it in January of this year.  Then I installed the update.  All seemed to go well until I opened it and found troubleshooters and automated fixes were missing.

Any suggestions how to get the whole program to install?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Troubleshooters and automated fixes came back after I closed and reopened  HP Support Assistant a few times.  I have no idea why but it is all there now.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Troubleshooters and automated fixes came back after I closed and reopened  HP Support Assistant a few times.  I have no idea why but it is all there now.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.