HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop - TP01-0050
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Pavilion Desktop - TP01-0050   Product number 6YQ50AA#ABA

Microprocessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400 CPU @ 2.90GHz

System board 8653 A (SMVB) System BIOS F.11

Windows 10 Home v1909  64bit

Windows Firewall and Windows Defender

I downloaded and installed HP Support Assistant v9.6.587.0 and discovered troubleshooters and automated fixes are missing.  The box in the upper right corner where they are supposed to be is empty.  When I click on “See all fixes and diagnostics” a blank page appears.

I got the soft pack to install the updated HPSA, sp101214.exe, from the web page for my computer, HP Pavilion Desktop - TP01-0050. 

I uninstalled the HPSA that came with this computer when I bought it in January of this year.  Then I installed the update.  All seemed to go well until I opened it and found troubleshooters and automated fixes were missing.

Any suggestions how to get the whole program to install?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mpw101
Author
Level 4
154 116 8 9
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Troubleshooters and automated fixes came back after I closed and reopened  HP Support Assistant a few times.  I have no idea why but it is all there now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
mpw101
Author
Level 4
154 116 8 9
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Troubleshooters and automated fixes came back after I closed and reopened  HP Support Assistant a few times.  I have no idea why but it is all there now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation